This is a tutorial on how to install CHAINFIRE 3D pro on your techno N3 or andriod phone. and how use CHAINFIRE 3D run most games on your andriod phones using chainfire 3D pro.
WHAT CHAINFIRE 3D DOES?
What Chainfire3D does is that it stands between your appsand the graphics drivers, and intercept and/or change commands between the two. It has some built-in functions, and can be further extended with plugins to provide extra functions.
Warning:: It is recommended for 1ghz+ devices only and the phone must be rooted to use this app!
It works on Android 2.1 + devices but is safer on Android 2.1 devices!
HOW TO INSTALL CHAINFIRE 3D
- Download and install Chainfire3D (disregard warning and device will reboot).
- Download it's plugins Plugins or.
- Extract the plugins you downloaded to your SD card (they are 3 .i.e.(POWERVR/Qualcomm/Tegra).
- Open Chainfire 3D and click on Install plugin/shaders and then, chainfire 3d will search your sd card for plugins.
- When it's done searching click on the 3 plugins one by one to install them
- Install libGLEMU_POWERVR.zip (for PowerVR), Install libGLEMU_NVIDIA.zip (for Nvidia), Install libGLEMU_QUALCOMM.zip (for Qualcomm).
- Go back and click on Default OpenGL settings and select reduce texture quality then scroll down and click on use plugin and select QUALCOMM.
- You can now launch your games.
Chainfire3D has been tested on:
- HTC HD2
- Samsung Galaxy S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7"
- Samsung Galaxy S II
- Samsung Epic 4G
- Motorola Atrix 4G
- Motorola Droid 2
- LG Optimus 2X
- Google Nexus S
- Tecno N3
- Tecno N7
It would likely work on other devices. So far nobody has reported a failed install XDA FORUM.. This doesn't mean problems can't happen and i will not be responsible cause you do this at your own risk! If you are a tecno N3 or N7 user i can user it will definately work for you.
Use Qualcomm or Nvidia plugin as your default Qualcomm as it is quite powerful and supports almost all games. Use PowerVR plugin for any games or application that need high graphic performance and better solution i.e under per-App OpenGL Settings. PowerVR plugin is not recommended to be used as default plugin cause it will stress your GPU will damage it over time just like ram expansion does to your memory card.