HOW TO USE AIRTEL BIS ON ANDRIOD PHONES
Its no news that airtel bis can be used on other devices aside blackberry which it is mearnt for originally but if it's news to you; now you know that airtel's bis plans work on andriod devices too.
To use airtel bis on your phone you will have to subscribe for a plan of your choice. You can do that by following the simple procedure below.
- Ensure you have a minimum balance of N1200.
- Text "BSM" to 444 to subscribe for 1 month access for N1200.
- You will receive a message confirming your subscription.
- Goto your phone Setting and create a new access point.
- Use "AIRTEL BIS" as your access point name or any name of your choice.
- Type "blackberry.net" as your apn or access point.
- Save and select.