How to Root Tecno Phantom A1 (or F7)
Steps to Root Tecno Phantom A1 (or F7)
- Download and install the compactible version of PDA.net for your PC OS here.
- Download ERoot from here
- Connect your phone to your PC
- Enable USB debugging on your Android phone in Settings > Applications > Development.
- During the installation you'll be prompted to select your cell phone manufacturer and also connect your device via USB.
- Click on ok and allow to install
- Extract and run the ERoot downloaded. Ignore the chinese language displayed.
- A root button would appear. If it doesn't, close the pda.net running from your system tray.
- Click on the root button and your phone would be rooted in 10 seconds.
- Disconnect your phone from your pc or laptop.
- Goto your menu and you will find superuser installed.
- Reboot your Tecno Phantom A1 or F7.
- Congratulations your phone is now rooted.