Saturday, June 15, 2013

How to Root Tecno Phantom A1 (or F7)

How to Root Tecno Phantom A1 (or F7)



Steps to Root Tecno Phantom A1 (or F7)

  1. Download and install the compactible version of PDA.net for your PC OS here
  2. Download ERoot from here
  3. Connect your phone to your PC
  4. Enable USB debugging on your Android phone in Settings > Applications > Development.
  5. During the installation you'll be prompted to select your cell phone manufacturer and also connect your device via USB.
  6. Click on ok and allow to install
  7. Extract and run the ERoot downloaded. Ignore the chinese language displayed.
  8. A root button would appear. If it doesn't, close the pda.net running from your system tray.
  9. Click on the root button and your phone would be rooted in 10 seconds. 
  10. Disconnect your phone from your pc or laptop.
  11. Goto your menu and you will find superuser installed.
  12. Reboot your Tecno Phantom A1 or F7.
  13. Congratulations your phone is now rooted.
Note: I will not be held liable if the above procedure affects your phone in any way but i will like you to be assured that the above procedures works and you should give it a try. If  this tutorial post is any way helpful to you please leave a comment to motivate others.
Thanks.
 

20 comments:

  1. Thank u so much and how will i know if my phantom a1 is fully hacked.. I really appreciate ur efforts for posting did tutorial. Please I really need your reply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. You will find an application called Superuser on your phone menu. Download and install root checker from google play store to verify if your phone is rooted!

      Delete
  2. Sanei N10 has two built-in cameras on board - one 2.0 MP front-facing camera for video and chat calls and 2.0 MP rear camera. The tablet also comes with G-sensor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi, Moviles android. i will recommend you use the tutorial here for your Sanei N10.
      Hope to get a feedback from you.

      Delete
  3. Nice guide. I'll try it out. Check comparison here http://phonegist.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/comparison-tecno-phantom-infinix-race.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls where else can I download eroot cus it has been removed from this website, pls I need a urgent reply cus I really need to hack my phantom tnx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link works. I just verified it. Create an account with 4shared and you would have no problems downloading.

      Delete
  5. thanks for the information!
    But the problem i'm having is that
    1. i discovered that my phone cannot be installed with my system. The message i normally receive was that my device cannot be installed on the hardware. Pls, what can i do?

    2 No root button appear on my screen. Pls, what could have been the problem? and what should i do?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls, sir, my TECNO f7 could not connect successfully with my laptop. What can I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pardon for the delay. Connect your USB cable to a different port, turn on USB connection on your phone and allow to install.
      Thanks.

      Delete
  7. All I can say is,"Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ ® AWESOME". Fully rooted my tecno n now can use custom fonts. Ɣ☺ΰ‎​ d best dude.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats and thanks for the comment!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the reply!
    Pls, is MTN UNLIMITED/BIS still working on android? If yes, what are the steps for follow sir? I asked this question because it is no longer working on mine, even, after following your method given

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls how does the g.sensor work on phantom f7?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am not seeing the development menu on my phone

    ReplyDelete
  11. Go to ur settings n scroll downward, there, u'll find the developer option. Just switch it on.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls my techno f7 is showing ' storage space running out" and I have deleted almost all my app but its still showing the same thing .... Pls help

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have rooted my phone thanks to you. But I still don't know how to change my font on my phantom.

    ReplyDelete