Before you can share or tether your phones internet connection with your computer successfully you have to install all your phones drivers using PDA.net because when you plugged your tecno n3 or android phone to computer, tablet or laptop for the first time only a few of your phone drivers are installed on your computer.
You can verify this when you connect your phone to your computer via USB cable.
Right click on my computer, select properties and click on device manager. You will notice observe about four Qualcomm drivers (tecno phones) are having yellow warning signs which indicates that they are not installed .
To fix this you will have to download and install PdA.NET which will be used to install the missing drivers.
STEPS TO INSTALLING PDA.NET
- Download and install the compactible version of PDA.net for your PC OS here.
- Connect your phone to your PC.
- Enable USB debugging on your Android phone in Settings > Applications > Development.
- During the installation you'll be prompted to select your cell phone manufacturer and also connect your device via USB.
- Click on ok and allow to install
6. Disconnect your phone from your computer or laptop.
HOW TO SHARE (TETHER) AN ANDROID PHONE INTERNET CONNECTION WITH A COMPUTER
- After installing the compactible version Pda.Net application on your pc or laptop.
- Goto system settings - Wireless and network - Tethering and portable hotspot and select "USB tethering" and widows will automatically install the required missing drivers on your computer.
- Download and install PDA.NET app on your tecno or any other Android phone from here (optional).
- Open or launch PDA.NET app on your phone and select Activate USB Tether\ (optional).
- Click on the notification area of your pc or laptop, click on PDA.NET icon and click on "connect internet (USB)" (optional).
- Open your web browser and start surfing the net with your android phone internet connection.