HOW TO FIX A BRICKED HTC ANDROID PHONE
Is your HTC android phone bricked, bootlooped or something or do you want to perform an offne update? the staeps bellow is for you.
1. Download and install HTC Sync Mananger to get your phone drivers.
of your phone and put it in bootloader mode by powering down and the
holding the power key and volume down key at the same time until the
phone boots into bootloader.
3.Write down or take note of the HBOOT and radio address i.e firmware address.
4. Download your phone ruu file from here.
5. Hold "CTRL + F" and input your phone hboot address.
6. Take not of the size and download.
7. You can also download any update if available.
8. Install downloaded ruu file on your desktop and run.
9. Connect the phone to the computer.
10. Run the RUU exe file and follow the prompts
11. Allow to finish installing.
Your phone should come up after succesfully carrying out the steps above.